Terms and conditions of use
A. Your Use of The Site
2. Communications with Third Parties Through the Site. Your dealings or communications through the Site with any party other than us are solely between you and that third party. Please review carefully that third party’s policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with those policies and practices before you engage in any transaction. Any complaints, concerns or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
B. Intellectual Property
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content without our written consent. Requests to use of the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this section should be directed to our corporate office.
2. Copyright Complaints. Village Salvage has registered as an agent with the United States Copyright Office in accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act") and avails itself of the protections under the Act. Village Salvage reserves the right to remove any content on the Site which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. Notices to Village Salvage regarding any alleged copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to the contact information at the end of these Terms of Service.
3. Trademarks. The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively "Marks") owned by us and our affiliates, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in writing in advance by us.
4. Links to, and frames of, the Site. If you operate a Web site and wish to link to this Site, you may link to any page or subdomain of our site. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any Marks, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of the Site or suggest any relationship between our Site and you without our express written consent. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, spiders, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Site.
C. Your Representations and Warranties
You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted by you and/or through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that, if you are providing information to the Site, you are at least thirteen (13) years old. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Village Salvage, affiliate companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, information providers, or affiliates (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms or as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
D. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR ASSOCIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PARTIES"), MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE, THE CONTENT, DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE AT THE SITE, ANY ADVERTISING MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF SUCH SERVICES OR SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR DESTRUCTIVE FILES. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, DOWNLOADS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by Village Salvage from its offices within the United States. We make no representation that materials or Content available through the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
2. We may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability, terminate any registration and/or membership and/or deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason.
3. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You hereby agree that any cause of action you may have with respect to the Site must be filed in a federal or state court located in Ohio, within two (2) months of the time in which the events giving rise to such claim began, or you agree to waive such claim.
4. If for any reason any provision of this Agreement is found unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties as reflected in that provision, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Any failure of ours to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal or accounting advice or services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, legal or other competent advisers.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, Village Salvage is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Village Salvage, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain links in this Site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom Village Salvage has no control. Village Salvage makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Web Sites.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these terms.